Gluten free, Dairy free, Nut free, Egg free, Grain free, Vegan, GAPS approved
Creamy, dreamy, gut-loving coconut yoghurt – without the trip to the shop! Kultured Wellness Yoghurt Starters can be used to make approximately 10 litres of coconut yoghurt that is deeply nourishing for your gut microbiome. All it takes is a simple one-step fermenting process – add the culture to coconut cream and leave on a bench top to work its magic (unlike other starters, there is no soaking or temperature monitoring required!) Suitable for those on a GAPS (Gut and Psychology Syndrome) diet. Absolutely no colours, additives or preservatives.
Important: Only available for Australian customers. This product is shipped from the Kultured Wellness Warehouse. Due to the delicate nature of the cultures, products are only shipped on a Monday or Tuesday to ensure they don’t stay in transport over a weekend. They do not deliver to PO Boxes, so please ensure you have a street address.
About Kultured Wellness Cultures…
- Have an extremely high potency CFU (colony-forming unit – the number of viable bacteria in a sample) (Yoghurt 41 billion CFU per cup and Kefir 27 billion CFU per cup)
- Are suitable for those on GAPS, Body Ecology, low FODMAP (Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols), gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free, grain-free, sugar-free, paleo or anti-inflammatory diets
- Can be very beneficial for people who are sensitive to traditional fermented foods and who suffer from conditions such as histamine intolerance, SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth), high inflammation, autoimmune conditions, food sensitivities, autism, ADHD, PDD-‐NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) and PANDAS (Paediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
- Are D‐Lactate free to benefit people with MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) issues, liver and detox problems
- Contain high numbers of Bifidobacterium, which are important for leaky gut, immune regulation and digesting plant matter
- Can assist in rebuilding after antibiotic use and diarrhoea, combatting candida and crowding out viruses, weight management and obesity, and regulating histamine and inflammation
- Are fantastic for allergies, eczema and psoriasis, establishing the gut wall and protecting against leaky gut.
Disclaimer The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained regarding this product is intended for education and information purposes only. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease.